- About Curling
- The Club
- Try Curling!
- Sign Up/Pay
Volunteer positions open: Lesson Coordinator, PR Chair
The SFBACC is seeking a lessons coordinator for its San Jose and Fremont locations. This can be one person overseeing coordination of lessons at both locations or a coordinator for each location.
- Respond to inquiries
- In coordination with the SJ/Fremont drawmasters and open house coordinators, schedule ice time with Sharks Ice based on ice availability and student demand
- Coordinate with webmaster to advertise and set up registration on the website
- Take registrations and maintain class roster and wait list
- Track payments
- Recruit on-ice volunteer instructors and off-ice (lead) instructor
- Maintain instructor schedule
Please contact Davinna Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about or are interested in this position.
The SFBACC is looking for a person to fill the role of Public Relations Coordinator. The PR Coordinator's job is to direct the activities of the PR Committee, and to communicate with the board regarding those activities. We are seeking someone with good communication and organization skills, who can contribute 10 hours of volunteer time per month. The PR Committee is responsible for the following tasks:
- Website content
- Social media content
- Public outreach
If you have interest or skill in any of these areas, and if you would like to save our club from obscurity, please email email@example.com.